How Create More Volume In Your Hair Naturally!

Hairs are which we love to adore and to increase Volume in your hair I have a trick which you can try with your hair.

I specially apply when I want to go to event. But in this post I will share a natural way. In this way I will not share any product or any serum.

So I think I should give you some tips and to apply this trick you guys will need any coconut oil or any kind of hair oil which don't harm your hairs roots.

Steps To Increase Volume In Your Hairs

  • First you will have to decide when you want Volume in your hair. Eg. If you want volume in your hairs tomorrow then you guys will have to don't apply the oil today. 
  • Take a shower and don't use anything on your hair. 
  • On same day - in night apply so nominal amount of coconut oil on your hairs. 
  • In the morning, while taking bath don't wash your hairs with soap or shampoo. 
  • Use water to wash your oily hairs. 
  • Take a towel and dry your hairs. 
  • Yup! Now your hairs have higher volume than yesterday.

I hope you like this trick. If you like than you guys can follow me on Instagram Nikhil Tak

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)